Kornit Avalanche HD6
Advantages and features
Significantly Lower Ink Consumption to Reduce Print Costs
Improved Print Quality
Refined Hand Feel
More Robust and Consistent Printing Results
Integrated Ink recirculation & Humidity System
Print on multiple fabric types, both light and dark
30% more colour options
Avalanche HD 6, based on superior NeoPigment™ Rapid ink and advanced print technology:
The Kornit Avalanche HD6 has been built to reduce ink consumption and considerably lower your average costs per print, while maintaining high productivity and excellent print quality.
With 30% more colour options this direct to garment printer has the widest colour gamut. With refined and softer hand feel, this machine ensures continuing customer satisfaction on any size print run.
- The Kornit Avalanche HD6 is ideal for customers wanting high productivity
- New capabilities and features are available in the upgraded QPP 6 software
- Supported by ColorGate Professional RIP tailored for Kornit HD
- The printing quality of the HD6 gives robustness and consistency
- White plus CMYK (HDK) or CMYKGR (HD6) colour configurations
- Uptime and ink savings delivered by the “Ink Recirculation” technology
- NeoPigment Rapid is compliant with environmental standards like Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GOTS V5 pre-approval
- Upgrades from Kornit Avalanche 1000, Avalanche 1000 R and Hexa R
Greatly improved printing efficiency
The increased pigment load ratio and reduced drop size allow for a high-quality print, whilst using less ink per print. Customers have seen their printing cost shrink by up to 45%, which not only helps the environment but you get a healthier return on investment.
“Multiple Kornit customers have now completed their evaluation of the new system generation, confirming the cost per print savings and print quality improvements.”*
Delivering consistent high-quality garment printing:
- You can configure up to 6 colours giving you more customisation options.
- Ultimate white ink performance and solid opacity.
- Great garment printing on numerous types of fabric.
- You get photo-realistic and detailed designs direct to your garment.
- You can print on light, dark and coloured garments.
- Softer hand feel
“The reduced cost per print gives users of Kornit’s HD technology a drastically improved competitive edge against conventional screen printing.”*
|Print Heads||20 Heads|
|Max printing resolution||Up to 1,200 dpi|
|Ink Channels||6 Colours CMYKRG & White|
|Ink recirculation system||Integrated R Series|
|Max Production output||Light garments: 150 Dark garments: 110|
|Printable Substrates||Cotton, Polyester, Cotton-Polyester Blends, Lycra, Viscose, Silk, Leather, Denim, Linen, Wool and more|
Make an enquiry now
Register your interest in the Kornit Avalanche HD6 now. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.