Advantages and features
All Servo Electric Print Head Drive
AC Electric Index
Tool Free quick release pallets
Advanced touch screen control system with full fault finding diagnosis
Built in LED lights integrated into the print heads
Pin Point Accuracy + - 0.02 at high Speeds
Wide range of flash cure options
Fast loading times - Print speeds over 1000 Per hour
Advanced technology for precision screen printing
The Adelco Cyclone is an automatic textile screen printing press that offers high-speed printing. The Cyclone printing presses are based upon robust, heavy-duty foundations with bespoke lightweight aluminium extrusions and precision CNC parts are fitted with meticulous attention to detail. With its advanced control system, the Cyclone screen-printing machine runs pinpoint accuracy at extreme speeds while still offering incredible value for money.
Using the latest advanced technology in textile screen printing, the Cyclone is designed for the most challenging screen and digital printing, with pinpoint registration of <+-0.2mm. There’s also the optional built in LED lights that integrate into the print heads to provide unmatched visibility of the screens during set-up and production. The Cyclone uses a rapid lock high-lift screen system that provides easy screen cleaning access and loading of flashes into any print head position.
A dynamic automatic screen printing press
The Adelco Cyclone is available in three sizes - small, medium and large. Each comes in various models with different options for the number of colours and print stations so that you can select the best option for your production requirements.
With its servo driven main drive, the Cyclone screen press gives a fast, smooth index that provides print speeds in excess of 1,000 pieces per hour. Even when operating at the lowest speeds, print quality is uncompromised thanks to its AC servo-motors that drive the print head for smooth print strokes. It also comes with strong and light custom extruded aluminium print heads and pallet arms, providing the perfect strength to weight ratio.
To find out more about the Adelco Cyclone screen printer, please download our brochure or contact us.
Adelco Cyclone Key Features
- Three sizes; small, medium and large.
- Pin Point registration of <+ 0.02mm, designed for the most challenging screen and digital printing.
- Optional built in LED lights integrated into the print heads provide unmatched visibility of screens during set up and production.
- Three-way micro screen adjustment for easy set up.
- Standard solid high-grade lightweight CNC aluminium pallets with unique tool free quick release system and CNC print arms with unmatched pallet level tolerances.
- Quick lock, tool free squeegees with angle adjustment and flood bars.
- Twin chopper squeegee pressure cylinders provide tool free control of print pressures even with the most viscous ink systems.
- Individual horizontal screen lift at each print head – provides maximum ink stability, better screen visibility and faster loading times as pallets remain at a constant height.
- Rapid lock high-lift screen system provides easy screen cleaning access and loading of flashes into any print head position.
- Servo driven main drive gives a fast, smooth index providing speeds in excess of 1000 pieces per hour.
- PLC controlled with HD touchscreen interface incorporating advanced features, simple set up and full machine self-diagnosis.
- Auto start, stop, sample and rotovate flash programmes.
- Strong and light custom extruded aluminium print heads and pallet arms gives the perfect strength to weight ratio.
- AC servo motors drive the print head for high torque fast smooth print strokes even at the slowest speed.
- Load delay foot pedal.
- Various high-speed digital hybrid options.
|3 Models Available||:|
|Carousel S Model||6 - 14 colours, 8 - 16 stations Max. screen size – 64 x 90cm (25” x 35”) Max. print area – 45 x 50cm (18” x 20”)|
|Carousel M Model||8 - 14 colours, 10 - 16 stations Max. screen size – 69 x 110cm (27” x 43”) Max. print area – 50 x 70cm (20” x 28”)|
|Carousel L Model||8 - 14 colours, 10 - 16 stations Max. screen size – 79 x 120cm (31” x 47”) Max. print area – 60 x 80cm (23.5” x 31.5”)|
|Air Supply||115PSI (8 Bar)|
We have this item for immediate sale!Ex Demo Adelco Automatic Cyclone Carousel for sale: Price On Application
Make an enquiry now
Register your interest in the Adelco Cyclone now. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.