Key features of the Adelco Ellipse Oval
- Modular & Expandable
- High Production
- Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Effective use of space.
- Precision in motion
- Strong and stable structure
- Designed with self diagnostics and simple maintenance
- optional extras including digital docking station and Vapour cloud
Meticulous & Quality Controlled Screen Printing Production
About the Adelco Ellipse Oval
The Adelco Ellipse Oval can be configured for almost any screen-printing production requirement up to 52 stations and allowing for 16 colours. With its’ modular make-up, this screen printer can be easily scaled up as your business and print requirements grow. It’s available in three standard print formats with a high power servo index, allowing for cycle times of 700 or more prints per hour.
Precision printing is achieved using the Ellipse Oval, as pallets are locked front and back, offering accuracy of +/- 0.02mm. The Ellipse Oval also features a unique floating pallet design, which is chainless for extreme longevity and smooth pallet index.
The Ellipse Oval features an advanced Siemens PLC control system with human interface for all operator functions including auto start and auto finish.
Established Oval Screen Printing Press Supplier
Adelco is synonymous with automatic Oval screen printing presses, having built and installed units worldwide since the early 1980’s. The Ellipse Oval is designed by British engineers and built at our state of the art manufacturing facility located near Shanghai. The Ellipse Oval has superior build quality, heavy duty construction with front and rear support for both print head and pallet arms to deliver exceptional print quality.
The servo driven printheads deliver exceptional speed and control torque, and feature adjustable screen chase, three-way responsive micro registration, quick release squeegee/flood blades, front and rear off contact and levelling adjustment, and a quick release high lift facility for rapid screen cleaning or flash cure docking.
Every printer head is fitted with a touch panel control for all main printing functions. Rigid pallet arms optimising servo index, supported front and back during the print cycle provide zero pallet deflection, while at Adelco we also offer a wide range of easily removable pallet style and sizes.
To find out more about the Adelco Ellipse Oval screen printer, please download our brochure or contact us.
I would recommend any of the Adelco products to anyone, not only for the quality, but definitely for the support offered after the sale.Rob Dubow, Dubow Textile Inc., USA
Full features and advantages of the Adelco Ellipse Oval
- Chainless pallet drive system for extreme longevity and smooth pallet index.
- Guaranteed lifetime registration* Our unique lock system which is located on every pallet arm, disengages the pallet from the drive mechanism ensuring consistent pin-point lifetime registration.
- Servo driven printheads delivering exceptional speed and control torque, even at lower speeds our printheads feature adjustable screen chase, three-way responsive micro-registration, quick release squeegee/flood blades, front and rear off-contact and leveling adjustment, a quick release high lift facility for rapid screen cleaning or flash cure docking. Every head is fitted with a touch panel control for all main printing functions.
- Rigid pallet arms optimizing servo index, supported front and back during the print cycle providing zero pallet deflection. We offer a wide range of easily removable pallet styles and sizes.
- Superior build quality heavy duty construction with front and rear support for both print head and pallet arms deliver exceptional print quality.
- 2 year limited warranty – The Ellipse Oval is covered by a 2 limited year warranty and supported by our global network of service agents and distributors
|Electrical Requirements||<28 Stations - 1 phase 220v 1.5KW + 700 Per print head|
|Electrical Requirements||>28 Stations - 1 Phase 220V 2.5KW + 700W Per print head|
|Air Supply||100PSi / 7 Bar - 3 CFM per print head|
|Carousel L Model||16 colours, 52 stations Max. print area – 50 x 70cm (20”x28”)|
|Carousel M Model||8 colours, 36 stations Max. print area – 60 x 80cm (23.5”x31.5”)|
|Carousel S Model||6 colours, 10 stations Max. print area – 70x 100cm (28”x39”)|
Make an enquiry now
Register your interest in the Adelco Ellipse Oval now. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.