Advantages and features
Digital touchscreen Interface
Independent burners and temperature control over each conveyor level
Infeed / outfeed extraction
The world’s highest production conveyor dryer
Integrated vaccum hold down
Two conveyor dryers in a single footprint
Compact & streamlined design
The Adelco Dual Dryer is the world's highest production and energy efficient textile drying machine.
About the Dual dryer
The Adelco Dual dryer gets its name from its unique design. The Dual dryer is a double belt conveyor dryer with separate heat chambers, airflow and exhaust systems for the top and bottom conveyor belts.
Experience the benefits of two dryers in one footprint with the Adelco Dual dryer range. With dual tunnels, the Dual dryer increases the high throughput capabilities in both digital and conventional textile print requirements, without increasing the size of the dryer.
Two dryers, one footprint.
With independent burners, time and temperature controls for each conveyor level, the Dual textile drying unit has the same production of two dryers in a single dryer footprint. The Dual dryer is the most technically advanced dryer on the market, curing digital inks in such high volumes with such a small footprint.
All Adelco drying machines, including the Dual, and the range of Pro-Cure dryers, are fitted with internal exhaust hoods over the feed and exit sections of the oven. This provides a cleaner working environment without having to add optional extraction hoods and exhaust connections.
Adelco Dual Key Features
- Infeed & outfeed built-in extraction system.
- 15” HDMI touch-screen interface.
- Automatic self-tensioning conveyor belts.
- Independent belt-speed control on both levels.
- Independent burners and temperature control on each level.
- Production of two dryers in a single textile dryer footprint.
- World’s highest production & most energy efficient conveyor dryer.
- Advanced balanced airflow system using high-powered jets & integrated vacuum hold-down on both levels.
- Single internally integrated burner exhaust & extraction.
- Independent exhaust extraction to maximise curing efficiency.
- Compact & streamlined design.
- Cure digital & Screen inks in high volumes.
|Airflow||Advanced balanced airflow system incorporating high powered jets and integrated vacuum hold down both levels|
|Touch screen||15" HDMI touch screen interface|
|Electrical supply||3 Phase 220v /380v / 415V|
|Maximum electrical consumption||7KW|
|BTU required||225,000 BTU x 2|
|Time from ambient temp to 160°C (320°F)||Approximately 15 minutes|
|Production - Kornit Print (Black Shirts)||@ 5 mins - 430 per hour|
|Production - Screen Print||@ 1 min 2160 per hour|
|Extraction||Built in extraction system, on the infeed and outfeed for a cleaner working environment together with independant exhaust extraction from each conveyor to maximise the curing efficiency for heavily water laden prints in both digital & conventional prints|
Make an enquiry now
Register your interest in the Adelco Dual Dryer now. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.