PRO-CURE – The most technically advanced textile curing system available.
The New Pro-Cure dryer range is available in 5 belt widths with any length of oven for all Digital and Conventional textile ink systems.
The Pro-Cure has an advanced and efficient airflow and exhaust system, taking features already developed for Adelco’s Dual dryer and roll-to-roll drying products.
Adelco dryers have been the only dryers on the market that incorporate oven feed and exit extraction hoods to provide a cleaner working environment and the Pro-cure further increases the efficiency of the extraction units.
Some of the many features incorporated in the new dryer include Dual lint filters that prevent lint build up in the dryer, reducing cleaning maintenance dramatically and enables filters to be cleaned in seconds whilst the dryer is still running.
- Features new Vacuum pull-down that provides exceptional stability of delicate fabrics preventing lifting/flipping of fabrics or transfer paper whilst under high velocity Jet Air curing technology.
- Even higher airflow through the garment for increased airflow penetration leading to faster curing times and unmatched wash fastness.
- Features new “Eco Extractor + technology” which utilizes more clean filtered air whilst extracting 100% more contaminated air and fumes and still maintaining superior energy efficiency levels.
- New touchscreen interface design, easier to navigate and reacts faster.
- Unique built in hood extraction helps prevent fumes from escaping in to your factory, as products enter and exit the oven for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment.
- Fast and easy to clean fine filtration system that can be cleaned even whilst the dryer is running, no replacement filters required.
- Reduced energy consumption for the lowest running costs.
- Integral exhaust connected from top of dryer with easily adjustable exhaust outlet valve.
- Lint filter removable from either side of dryer (No replacement filters required)
- Removable end panels for easy cleaning access.
Mf=”https://www.adelco.co.uk/contact/” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#2e4c9c” color=”#fff”]Make Enquiry[/gdlr_button]