Creating a digital screen printing machine
The Kornit Paradigm II is the add-on solution specifically engineered to give screen printers the ability to print digitally on textile. Expand your traditional screen print equipment (Carousal or Oval machine) to become a digital screen printing machine, and reap the benefits. Increase your capability to produce dark garment applications, variable data combinations, complicated four-colour processes, spot combinations and pure digital applications for short runs.
The add-on to your screen print equipment
Easily and cost effectively adapt to the changing and growing needs of your customers by introducing the digital element into your production line. Produce complex digital and screen combinations in one job with your digital screen printing machine by combining flock, foil, metallic and glitter with high-quality digital print images. This digital add-on printer is the ideal solution for screen printers looking to expand into the growing digital market.
- Robust design for 24/7 production
- Compatible with both manual and automatic screen carousels and oval machines
- Attaches to a production stations with no set-up procedures, and can be moved between stations
- Industrial high volume Spectra PolarisTM print heads
- Reduces amount of colour passses and screens needed
- Combines carousel or oval special effects with photorealistic and multicolored digital images
- Automatic computer-to-print process and accurate registration
- Oeko-Tex 100 safety applications for infant wear, Global Organic Textile (GOTS) and American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists (AATCC) certified to meet the strictest industry standards