The Ecotex Plus is a high velocity Jet Air dryer available in gas fired or electric heated versions and is suitable for all conventional textile inks including Plastisol, Water Based and Discharge ink systems as well as transfers and the curing of all Digital Textile ink systems. The Ecotex is also designed to provide the best cure available from the Kornit range of Digital textile printers.
Gas fired Ecotex dryers are proven to be the most economical available, reducing carbon footprint and saving vast sums in operating costs.
The culmination of over 30 years’ experience in textile drying systems, the Ecotex Plus has features not seen on any other dryer on the market.
- Touch Screen control with automatic belt speed adjustment when entered in min/secs, On screen flame signal and temperature control
- Internal Gas or Electric Burner
- Highest airflow for maximum curing and minimum effect to fabrics
- Central Air Distribution for even heat/air across the oven length and width
- Easily accessible Lint Filter (no replacement filters required)
- Five standard belt widths available
- Automatically runs dryer up to and down from temperature
- Double insulated for cool exterior
- Reduced energy consumption
- Integral exhaust connected from top of dryer
- Easily adjustable exhaust outlet valve
- Solid state controls
- Fully modular for future expansion
Touch screen control panel
Accredited supplier with the Carbon Trust. Grants available.