Advantages and features
Developed specifically for high-volume production
1.5 liter bulk ink system for uninterrupted operation capability
Dual-pallet set up for non-stop productivity
Large print areas of up to 20 x 28 in / 50 x 70 cm for XXL garments and cut pieces
Outstanding printing on Multiple fabric types.
Fully automated web-to-print workflow
Skips non-printing areas for higher efficiency
Built in pretreater
The direct garment printer for high-volume production
Kornit Storm II – The industrial digital garment printer
The Kornit Storm II is the ideal digital direct to garment printer that answers the needs of high-volume production printing businesses. Created to accelerate your production speed and volume, users enjoy unparalleled print quality, fast turnarounds, and high profitability. Efficiently and cost-effectively attain your optimal printing results for custom high-level Direct to Garment production with this digital garment printer.
The Kornit Storm II provides a non-stop production workflow that enables garment loading while printing. It features dual-pallets, 1.5 litre bulk ink system, fully automated processes and an advanced user-friendly front-end. Specifically engineered for 24/7 non-stop industrial use, the advanced machine controller enables multi-function operational efficiency that also increases your production speed. Designed to handle a wide range of garments and textile applications (even up to XXL and cut pieces!), this direct garment printer is the ideal choice for businesses already at a high-production level or screen printers looking towards hybrid apparel decoration.
- Developed specifically for high-volume production
- 1.5 litre bulk ink system for uninterrupted operation capability
- Dual-pallet set up for non-stop productivity
- Large print areas of up to 20 x 28 in / 50 x 70 cm for XXL garments and cut pieces
- Non-stop production workflow that enables garment loading while printing
- Full operational and production control with only one person working the machine
- 8 height-adjustable industrial Spectra Piezo Electric print heads for printing over zippers, buttons and raised objects
- Oeko-Tex 100 safety applications for infant wear, Global Organic Textile (GOTS) and American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists (AATCC) certified to meet the strictest industry standards
|Print heads||8 Heads|
|Max printing resolution||Up to 630 dpi|
|Ink Channels||4 Colours CMYK & White|
|Max Production output||Light garments : 120 Dark Garments: 65|
|Printable Substrates||Cotton, polyester, cotton-polyester blends, lycra, viscose, silk, leather, denim, linen, wool & more.|
We have this item for immediate sale!Very Good Condition Kornit Storm II for sale: £60k
Make an enquiry now
Register your interest in the Kornit Storm II now. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.